Sunday, May 24, 2009

FIRST Robotics!

This year I have had the priveledge to work closely with a very successful robotics team here in Oakland County. The Truck Town Thunder out of Pontiac is an excellent example of adults making sacrifices for kids in the 21st Century. 

During the past few weeks, I have had the priveledge to work to bring this team into mainstream education. I have been working with the current administration at the Brandon School District to bring this team to Brandon High School. This would be an excellent opportunity for both parties to grow and be much more successful.

I look forward to hear what will happen in this endevour and I wish for the best for all of the team members of the T3!

I wil announce the results of our efforts here on the blog as soon as I get the results. Wish us luck!

No comments: