Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Star Trek 2009

OMG! This is definitely the best movie out this year. The action was amazing. The characters were well defined. The special effects were ALL Star Trek and so out of this world. This is by far the best Star Trek movie EVER made. The characters were picked specifically to follow along with the characters of the original movie and series. 

I would recommend this movie to ANYONE. Even if you are not a Star Trek fan you will love this movie. This is definitely a film to take a date to, take your family to, and you could even take y our grandmother to. The story line was easy to follow and the characters were well decided. 

All I have to say is "WOW"! I am really glad I picked this movie to go see. In fact, it is the first movie in years that I would go see a second time. In fact, I am thinking of paying the extra money to see it in IMAX.

GO SEE IT ASAP!

No comments: